Home > Irish Setter Boots > 2875 Vaprtrek™
Click on picture to enlarge
UltraDry™ Waterproofing System:
UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Bi-directional lug pattern for increased traction and balance during heel strike and toe-off
- Dual-density sole provides maximum underfoot comfort
- RPM composite technology lessens weight without sacrificing comfort or durability
- Wrap around instep provides grip and protection
- Upper: Full Grain, Waterproof Leather and Realtree Xtra® Green Camouflage
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Construction: Cement
- Last: R100
- Care: Leather Protector, NaturSeal™
Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feet on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to lining to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant. Placement. Placement of ArmaTec™ in high wear areas helps preserve and lengthen the life of a boot.
A breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot, providing extreme comfort and added endurance. Engineered to provide the durability and strength of traditoinal materials without the extra weight.
Realtree Xtra® Green Camouflage:
The detail and contrast of this camo pattern works great for early season bow hunting... where green is needed. When closeness counts.
Irish Setter SnakeGuard construction features a non-woven material that is combined with leather or nylon to impede fangs, thorns, and other nasty elements from penetrating the boot upper.
Weight: 3 lbs. 10 oz.
Height: 17 in.