Home > Irish Setter > 2862 Vaprtrek™
Click on picture to enlarge
- Aggressive lug pattern provides superb stability and traction on the toughest terrain
- Dual-density sole provides maximum underfoot comfort
- RPM composite technology lessens weight without sacrificing comfort or durability
- Layers of insulating components provide warmth.
- Upper: Full Grain, Waterproof Leather and Realtree Xtra® Camouflage
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Construction: Cement
- Last: R100
- Care: Leather Protector, NaturSeal™
UltraDry™ Waterproofing System:
UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feet on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to lining to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant. Placement. Placement of ArmaTec™ in high wear areas helps preserve and lengthen the life of a boot.
A breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot, providing extreme comfort and added endurance. Engineered to provide the durability and strength of traditoinal materials without the extra weight.
Realtree Xtra® Camouflage: This camo pattern works in any hunting situation with depth and lifelike images.
Women's Fit: Our women's specific styles are built arond precision-made lasts that address the nuances of a woman's foot shape for better fit and performance.
Weight: 2 lbs.
Height: 8 in.
Note: Available From July 14, 2014.