Home > Irish Setter > 2813 Gunflint II
Click on picture to enlarge
2813 Gunflint II
Waterproofing System: Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Aggressive lug pattern provides superb stability and traction on the toughest terrain
- EVA midsole reduces weight and provides underfoot cushioning
- Upper: Full Grain, Waterproof Leather and Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® Camouflage
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- 1000 Gram Insulated
- Care: Leather Protector, NaturSeal™
Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation (1000 gram): The ultimate insulation for cold weather boots, 3M Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation is thin, warm and lightweight, with the durability to withstand long hours of hard wear and keep feet warm even in damp conditions.
Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinitity ® Camouflage:A versatile pattern used effectively in various hunting situations from flooded timber to deep woods. Includes elements like bark, branches and leaves to mimic actual colors found in nature.
King Toe®: Larger toe box porvides 44% more toe room and comfort than our standard work boots.
Weight: 4 lbs. 4 oz.
Height: 10 in.
Note: Available From July 14, 2014.