Home > Irish Setter > 2855 Grizzly Tracker
Click on picture to enlarge
2855 Grizzly Tracker
Waterproofing System: Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Combines aggressive rubber cleats with a serrated toe for grip on the sleepest slopes.
- EVA midsole reduces weight and provides underfoot cushioning
- Upper: Polyurethane Coated, Waterproof Leather and Realtree Xtra® Camouflage
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Construction: Cement
- 400 Gram Insulated
- Care: Leather Protector, NaturSeal™
Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation (400 gram): The ultimate insulation for cold weather boots, 3M Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation is thin, warm and lightweight, with the durability to withstand long hours of hard wear and keep feet warm even in damp conditions.
Realtree Xtra® Camouflage:This camo pattern works in any hunting situation with depth and lifelike images.
ArmaTec™: This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant. Placement of ArmaTec™ in high wear areas helps preserve and lengthen the life of a boot.
ScentBan™: An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to lining to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
Weight: 3 lbs. 5 oz.
Height: 9 in.
Note: Available From July 14, 2014.