Our iconic Cruiser, patented in 1914 and still in high demand today, is made of 100% virgin wool for comfort, natural rain repellency and insulating warmth in any weather conditions. This Double Mackinaw Cruiser features two layers of wool over the arms and yoke, for maximum protection against snow, rain and cold. It has adjustable cuffs to keep body warmth in and military-grade melamine buttons for added durability. Best of all, it has nine pockets for storing tools, accessories and gear of all sorts.
- Extra wool layer over shoulders and yoke for superior warmth
- Naturally water-repellent fabric
- Military-grade melamine button closure
- Nine pockets, including handwarmers and rear map
- Made with 100% virgin wool from the USA
- 24 oz. Mackinaw Wool
- Made in the USA imported material