Trout Brook Leather:
- Upper: USA Made Full Grain, Waterproof Leather
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Care: Boot Oil, Leather Protector
- EVA midsole reduces weight and provides underfoot cushioning
- Rubber outsole for durability
Handcrafted by our S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for our Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota. Using only U.S. raised steer hides, the master tanners at S. B. Foot use time-proven methods to create most durable leather, leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.
Heel-Resistant Outsole (HRO):
Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475°ree; Fahrenheit.