- Upper: USA Made Full Grain, Waterproof Leather
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Care: Leather Protector, NaturSeal™
- Extra protection from accidental contact with electrically energized objects.
- Aggressive lug pattern provides superb stability and traction on the toughest terrain
- Tread design facilitates the release of mud and dirt
- Steel Toe
Red Wing Shoe Company is pleased to launch a new initiative that aims to improve tour best-in-class customer service. The Core Styles Initiative is an exciting program where Red Wing will increase the service level on out best performing shoe styles. This means higher in-stocks, greater inventory levels and better service response time to stores to ensure customer satisfaction. We have highlighted and labeled the vest-setting styles that will maintained at ehe highest possible service level.
UltraDry™ Waterproofing System:
Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
Trout Brook Leather:
Handcrafted by our S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for our Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota. Using only U.S. raised steer hides, the master tanners at S. B. Foot use time-proven methods to create most durable leather, leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.
Heel-Resistant Outsole (HRO):
Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475°ree; Fahrenheit.
8 in. Logger Boot