Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation (400 gram):
- Upper: USA Made Full Grain, Waterproof Leather
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Care: Leather Protector, NaturSeal™
- Aggressive lug pattern provides superb stability and traction on the toughest terrain
- Oil and slip resistant
- Steel Toe
- Extra protection from accidental contact with electrically energized objects.
The ultimate insulation for cold weather boots, 3M Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation is thin, warm and lightweight, with the durability to withstand long hours of hard wear and keep feet warm even in damp conditions.
UltraDry™ Waterproofing System:
Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
Trout Brook Leather:
Handcrafted by our S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for our Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota. Using only U.S. raised steer hides, the master tanners at S. B. Foot use time-proven methods to create most durable leather, leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.
Heel-Resistant Outsole (HRO):
Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475°ree; Fahrenheit.
8 in. Logger Boot