- Bi-directional lug pattern for increased traction and balance during heel strike and toe-off
- Dual-density sole provides maximum underfoot comfort
- RPM composite technology lessens weight without sacrificing comfort or durability
- Wrap around instep provides grip and protection
- Upper: Full Grain, Waterproof Leather and Abrasion Resistant Nylon
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Construction: Cement
- Last: R100
- Care: Leather Protector, NaturSeal™
Red Wing Shoe Company is pleased to launch a new initiative that aims to improve tour best-in-class customer service. The Core Styles Initiative is an exciting program where Red Wing will increase the service level on out best performing shoe styles. This means higher in-stocks, greater inventory levels and better service response time to stores to ensure customer satisfaction. We have highlighted and labeled the vest-setting styles that will maintained at ehe highest possible service level.
UltraDry™ Waterproofing System:
UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feet on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to lining to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant. Placement. Placement of ArmaTec™ in high wear areas helps preserve and lengthen the life of a boot.
A breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot, providing extreme comfort and added endurance. Engineered to provide the durability and strength of traditoinal materials without the extra weight.
2 lbs. 6 oz. Height: