The 2019 MN Weatherguide Calendar includes Meteorology, Phenology, Astronomy, Weather Records, Conservation Tips, Gardening Information, Water Facts, Amazing Local Photography and much more!
Midwesterners have depended on the Minnesota Weatherguide Environment calendars for accurate and timely information.
- Monthly phenology information by WCCO Radio's consulting naturalist Jim Gilbert.
- Weather information from KARE 11 and MPR. meteorologists
- Astronomy features by Rod Nerdahl
- Gardening tips fro Grow With KARE hosts Bobby Jensen and Belinda Jensen
- Stunning regional photography from amateur and professional nature photographers
Weatherguide calendars make memorable gifts for teachers, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, colleagues and co-workers, party hosts, and nature enthusiasts.