A Woolly Scrub is a soap medallion and washcloth all wrapped into one! Hand felted in the Scandinavian tradition using wool from family farms in central Illinois. Using soap, water and agitation the wool is transformed into a durable casing. The soap is an all-natural vegetable oil glycerin cream soap that will be gentle on your skin. It is made in the traditional kettle process, carefully blending palm and coconut oils for their rich, moisturizing glycerin. As you use the soap the wool casing shrinks leaving you a small wool pad, which can then be recycled for other uses such as a scrubby for pots and pans or a natural fiber soap dish!
- Washcloth and soap in one
- Soft durable casing acts as a gentle exfoliant
- Leaves no "mooshy" soap film in the soap dish, won't stick to your sauna bench
- Soap lasts much longer, every last bit is used
- Use in the shower, in the sauna, or at the sink
- Wool will shrink as soap is used
- Or use as a sachet in your dresser drawer