Home > Irish Setter Boots > 83616 Hopkins
Click on picture to enlarge
Red Wing Shoe Company is pleased to launch a new initiative that aims to improve tour best-in-class customer service. The Core Styles Initiative is an exciting program where Red Wing will increase the service level on out best performing shoe styles. This means higher in-stocks, greater inventory levels and better service response time to stores to ensure customer satisfaction. We have highlighted and labeled the vest-setting styles that will maintained at ehe highest possible service level.
- Upper: Full Grain, Waterproof Leather
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Construction: Direct Attach
- Care: Leather Protector, NaturSeal™
- Extra protection from accidental contact with electrically energized objects.
- Aggressive lug pattern provides superb stability and traction on the toughest terrain
- Oil and slip resistant
Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation (400 gram):
The ultimate insulation for cold weather boots, 3M Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation is thin, warm and lightweight, with the durability to withstand long hours of hard wear and keep feet warm even in damp conditions.
Heel-Resistant Outsole (HRO):
Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475°ree; Fahrenheit.
Height: 6 in.